PVCu Windows & Doors
- Replacement windows and doors have improved vastly since the product was introduced to the housing market many years ago.
- We use Rehau and KBE profiles both of which are internally glazed for added security and are available in a choice of colours. All windows have espagnolette locking mechanisms and doors have a five point locking system.
- Ian Southam Glazing is a member of CERTASS and offers a 10 year insurance backed guarantee on all PVCu and composite products.
- Whoever you choose to install new windows or doors, make sure they are either Certass or Fensa registered. Please see heading 'Certass' for further important information.
- We can offer A,B or C rated windows. Please ask for details.
- Many companies offer huge savings such as 45% - 50% off and free front door if all windows are installed in the property. We do not offer anything like this, but we do offer a product that is second to none and our aftersales service cannot be beaten.
- NEW....We have recently introduced the Flush Casement style of windows to our range. Please ask for details.
We fit both Solidor and Doorstop composite doors
For more information, click on the following links: -
We can now attend to the following problems with your PVCu windows and doors: -
- New door lock cylinders
- Letter plates
- Friction window hinges
- Door handles
- Window handles
Please note an initial visit is required to determine what materials would be required.
The best deterent for thieves is a door lock marked with a '3 star' barrel. Check yours and if in doubt, contact us for a quote to change them.
To further enhance your property, we now offer a range of door canopies.
Please visit https://www.houseofcanopies.co.uk/